What you need to know about FASCIA
Fascia is a sheet of conective tissue, mostly collagen, underneath the skin, like spider webs that attaches, stabilizes, and separates muscles and other internal organs. In fact, fascia could be the answer to a lot of questions about structure, movement, stability, pain and healing.
Fascia connects all connective tissues (muscles, bones, tendons, ligaments, and blood) and holds together the entire body.
There are four different kinds of fascia (structural, intersectoral, visceral, and spinal), but they’re all connected. Injury, trauma, inflammation and poor posture cause the fascial system to tighten, putting pressure on nerves, muscles, blood vessels, bones, organs and the brain. Injury, trauma, inflammation and poor posture cause the fascial system to tighten, putting pressure on nerves, muscles, blood vessels, bones, organs and the brain.
Why keeping your Fascia Healthy?
When the fascia is healthy, it’s flexible, supple, and it glides so you feel good, flexible, and mobile.
- Increased Flexibility.
- Improved Muscle Performance and Tone.
- Normalization of Visceral Function.
- Reduced Stress.
- Normalize Disc Bulges.
- Reduced Degrees of Scoliosis.
- Corrects Muscle Imbalances.
- Improves Joint Range of Motion.
- Relieves Muscle Soreness and Joint Stress.
- Improves Neuromusclar Efficiency.
- Relaxes our Muscles.
- Provides Optimal Length-Tension relationships.
How to improve your Fascia health
Your fascia becomes rigid, compressing the muscles and the nerves when your muscles are chronically tight.
Myofascial Stretching (MFS) differs from traditional stretching. MFS helps improving the quality of the movement of the tissues in relation to one another, compare to a regular stretching that only helps gaining flexibility of one muscle. Fascial stretching is the only type of stretching that respects this organization of the entire body.
- Myofascial and ELDOA (Elongation Longitudinaire Decoaption Osteo-Articulaire) stretchings
- Mobility program or the “ability to move well” : staying active and mobile and essential to stay flexibility, and thus avoiding injury to achieve your goal and keep you healthy and safe.
- Foam Rolling : get onto the roller, hit the tight spot, and work on it for 30 to 60 seconds as it slowly dissipates.
- Staying hydrated: is critical to the youthfulness and suppleness of fascia. As the fascia dries out, it begins to fray or stiffen.
Benefit of Myofascial stretching with Lisa-Marie Farley from the Soma Training Institute
ELDOA‘s and Myofascial stretches has helped many people who trained with me and myself, to become more performant, and practice their favorite activity with fewer injuries.
This advanced Fascia Techniques designed by the expert – World-Renowned Osteopath Dr. Guy VOYER, is not only for athletes, kiteboarders, and surfers. Anyone, all fitness levels, and age can benefit from it.
Read what Brett Fish has to say
I HOPE TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HELP YOU TRANSFORM YOUR BODY AND LIFE FOREVER.
But the next step is up to you.
Classes Available with Audrey
ELDOA – Mobility Online Program$197.00 Add to cart
ELDOA Online Class$75.00 – $650.00 Select options
Online Nutrition & Fitness Coaching$679.00 – $3,769.00 Select options
Online Nutrition Coaching$197.00 – $1,064.00 Select options
Personal Fitness Coaching$75.00 – $800.00 Select options
Your 12 week-transformation plan$729.00 – $1,969.00 Select options
My goal is to encourage women and men of all ages and fitness levels to improve their quality of life because everyone deserves to achieve his/her personal fitness and health goal.