My Fitness and Nutrition transformation
The Reward is not the trophy 🏆
You know what it feels like to push yourself to that next level – sometimes just holding it together, definitely letting go, and becoming completely attuned to the challenge at hand.
You know you can do difficult things.
You know you are more than capable – and ready – for the next challenge.
The material award is just that – material items.
It’s the KNOWING that is the real award.
Chase the knowing, not the “trophies.
I have trained for countless competitions, Swimming, Surfing, kiteboarding World Cup, marathons, and long-distance paddleboard races. I’ve never seen my body change like this, and I’ve trained just as hard (and harder) before. The only difference was my nutrition.
– Blood sugar balance is the focus of every diet.
and with good reason. Imbalanced blood sugar levels are at the problem of many health issues, including being overweight. When blood sugar is unbalanced, it puts us at risk for hypoglycemia, insulin resistance, or diabetes.
– The impact of stress on your body is real!
too much stress causes the adrenals to stop functioning correctly. They either don’t generate enough cortisol or produce it at the wrong times (like when you’re trying to sleep). This leads to symptoms like feeling tired and lethargic, poor healing and recovery, aches and pains, having salt or sugar cravings, having trouble falling asleep or waking up, relying on caffeine to get through the day, etc…
– A properly functioning GI (gastrointestinal) system is critical!
In fact, we should start treating our gut with care if we are interested in weight loss, muscle gain, or overall health in general.
– Sleep is VITAL.
Less sleep potentially results not only in more body fat but also means that you’re at greater risk of heart attack, stroke, and sudden cardiac death than your pals who get plenty of snooze time (according to science).
Are you also looking to improve your lifestyle, and transform your body?
I’ve created a 21day Online Nutrition Program, to help men and women Boost their Health and Energy with Eating and Lifestyle Strategies.
My biggest takeaway is that:
- you don’t have to do hours of cardio or workout like crazy
- you can’t ignore your diet !!! READ THIS AGAIN
- you can eat food you love!
- Taking progress pictures feels silly. You’ll be happy you did it later. I am “so glad” I have this picture because it illustrates how far I’ve come both physically and emotionally. And this is the BIGGEST celebration!
This is for you if you are ready to:
– Cultivate epic energy every day.
– Experience happier hormones and more balanced moods.
– Lower Stress & Prioritizing Self-care.
– BOOST your Health and Energy with Eating and Lifestyle strategies while keeping each other’s accountable.
My 21day FIX Online Nutrition Program is an easy way to make life changes (no macro counting!)
- Healthy and balanced diet: the basic and your needs
- The importance of mindful eating
- Cultivating epic energy every day
- Experiencing happier hormones, and more balanced moods
- Active Living and Movement easy to practice CONSISTENTLY
- Celebrate your victories and progress to stay motivated
- Lower Stress & Prioritizing Self-care